Thursday 20 March 2014

#YO-GO BOY#

Another yogurt beguiled me to opt for another visit. I can't remember the last time I went to YO-GO Boy so I thought I should give them a HI! :) It's located in BTC (Banilad Town Center)



Upon looking at their menu, I couldn't resist not to compare it with the previous yogurt I've tasted. I thought Yummy Yo served it well than YO-GO Boy! Let me state my reasons, first, as I said I like sour yogurt. You can taste a bit sourness in yogurt from Yummy Yo but you can hardly taste it in Yo-go Boy. Second, Yo-go Boy has only one size so I don't have any alternatives . Lastly, not all the toppings were present different from what it seen in the menu. But this is only subject to my opinion and don't have any bad intention.








The only thing I liked in here is the environment and the ambiance. The mango was superb just the way I like it. ^_^ 

1 comment:

  1. SO, that's the reason.. I like how my yogurt was made last year. ;)

    ReplyDelete