Sunday 14 April 2013

#VUE dine and drink#


April 13, 2013


(Note: I didn't take this picture)

Name: Vue Dine & Drink

Address: Cebu Yacht Club, Mactan

WIFI

Operating Hours: 9:00 AM to 12:00 MN Sun-Thu
9:00 AM to 2:00 AM Fri-Sat



(Note: I didn't take this picture)

I thought  VUE (pronounced as VIEW) was hard to find since it was my first time getting there but it was just in front of Mactan Marina Mall beside Anton's restaurant. A friend of mine and I went there around 7 o'clock in the evening so we didn't quite see the yachts but it was okay because the ambiance was so romantic with candle light dinner and a soft music that soothes the heart and the mind.

(Note: I didn't take this picture)



MENU:




Most of their customers at that time were all foreigners of different nationality. I think we were the only Filipino in that restaurant.. hahaha.. Anyway, we ordered Vue's carbonara. I have tasted a lot of carbonara and theirs is also different. It was a bit dry - lack of sauce though there are some spices in it but it was tasteless. I'm not saying it's not delicious but there's something missing.

We also ordered Monte Kristo in Ham, Cheddar and Mozarella. The serving was quite big for 2 people. We didn't actually finish the meal. The cheese overpowered the taste of the sandwich. It was so cheesy. But I liked it anyway.


For our drinks I ordered Strawberry banana shake and a friend of mine ordered Iced Mocha.


This Iced Mocha was really bitter but you can ask for sugar syrup to make it sweet... 


This shake is perfect for me ^__^


We paid a total of 560.00 Philippine peso. It was cheaper than I imagined. I was thinking of paying around 800 php..Lol :P

5 comments:

  1. Yummy...I want to try this one too. I hope...Uwaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. u can kim chan.. and that'll be romantic... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if ma i ask what cuisine of this restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there, they serve intercontinental with bar and lounge :)

      Delete