Monday 23 June 2014

#Tuvera Pension House Baguio 2014#

There are a lot of accommodations to stay in Baguio so there's nothing to worry about. The question is where to stay? Among the all the information I've gathered, I've considered to go for Tuvera Pension House Baguio since it's the nearest to the new Victory liner bus terminal. As what the map said, it's actually a 3 minute walk from Tuvera and 12 minute walk to SM.

Tuvera Map to New Victory Liner in front of 7 eleven

Tuvera Map to SM Baguio

I tried to send a message thru their FB account but I received no response. Good thing their mobile is available, you may want to send them for your inquiries at 0917-506-5615.




Our room is good for 5 people. It was average considering the amount we've paid. They also have hot and cold shower and a sink in the room. For 300 php each per night, it already includes television in it.

Check out is 12:00 noon

Our room

With TV 

Hot Shower and the Sink


1 comment:

  1. hi! I'm trying to find a cheap but nice place to stay in Baguio and this is really helpful. Basically, we just want to have a place to put our stuff before we head on to our itinerary so I'm really thankful for this post and to you. Would you mind? I just want to know what time did you check-in? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete