Sunday 19 October 2014

#Henyo's Pizza#

Been craving recently over Mom's Pizza. Ever since I got to work, a lot of restaurants, food stands etc are popping out like mushrooms. Cebu's entrepreneur has been advancing. Cebu has never been this better. However, I still look for the old pizza I used to like.


I wonder where could I buy such until I passed by some pizza stand going to perpetual Soccour Hospital hence it wasn't by the name Mom's Pizza. I told myself "Nahh, It's ok. I gotta try this one for my craving satisfaction."


It comes with different toppings and different prices. I chose ham and cheese for only 69 pesos so I bought two boxes. One for me and the other for my family. Hahahaha! And believe me it has got the same old taste. Miss this <3 Henyo's Pizza took second place for the record :D


Kuya over here was very approachable that he even gave the supplier's number for my inquiries. unfortunately, I haven't sent them a message due to time constraint and short term memory lost. lol
0925-507-2778 Ok There you have it.



As for me, I liked Henyo's Pizza. :) Nothing beats the old school pizza 

No comments:

Post a Comment