Monday 22 July 2013

#Choobi-choobi @ parkmall#

July 20



Choobi-Choobi is located in PARKMALL beside Jollibee. They're open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. They are also open for bookings, functions, and events. For inquiries, contact (032) 422  8686


Choobi-Choobi just had their soft opening last month on June 15 and every time I pass by Parkmall I can always see a lot of people dine. So, I also thought of going there for a try.


They have lots of staff serving lots of customers but good thing we didn't wait long to look for a seat. Their menu has a lot to offer from seafood, grilled, soup to desserts.




Since they are still working on their newly opened restaurant I guess the only thing I've observed is that their staffs really responded too slow. There was one customer beside our table complained about his order. It took him more than 30 minutes to receive his order but not at the same time instead he got his order one by one. Same thing happened to our order but I do understand.

So as soon as we seated we immediately placed our orders and told they will be served 15-20 minutes after.





I ordered baked scallop for appetizer

 Sizzling Squid


Belly Dancer

Belly dancer and Sizzling squid for the main course. Their sizzling squid has rice in it. Their belly dancer has the most pleasant taste I have ever tried. (recommended)



Very owned choobi house blend iced tea glass. Taste different but very refreshing especially when serve cold.



and Mango crepe for dessert. Their mango crepe is served with vanilla ice cream. (thumbs up)


Restrooms and Washing area are located in the middle and are just opposite with each other. Restrooms are on the right and washing area is on the left.

You've never in Choobi if you haven't tried their shrimp in the bag. They're famous for that but unfortunately I wasn't able to try it since I know I wouldn't be able to finish it and even if I bring it home it wouldn't have the same taste if it's not serve hot.

2 comments:

  1. their shrimp in the bag is sprinkled with pepper, expect it to be a little bit spicy but in total it is delectable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you for that tip dear. I love shrimp but I wont take a risk eating since it's spicy as u said. LMAO! :p

    ReplyDelete