Monday 29 July 2013

#Cafe Maru#

JULY 26



Cafe Maru - it is! At last after my 3rd try I can get to experience how it is to be in this cute cafe. I always have this thought in my mind ~ What makes Cafe Maru different from any other coffee shops?

Maybe you guys can answer this. Well for me, it doesn't make any difference but the company matters.


Cafe Maru is in front of Sto. NiƱo Village few meters from Bright Academy. They are always full of customers but when I went there it was 10 in the evening so that's why I got the chance to dine. lol. 


About:


Cafe Maru is a korean style coffee shop. You will experience the Korean way of squatting on the floor while drinking your cofffee. We are displaying a lot of books on the shop and some picture puzzles and other playing materials for you not to be bored. We will also prepare some famous coffee menu in Korea. They offer free use of wifi. Take note on their menu: One person at least one order. ^___^





I tried their combo which consists of a big ice cream waffle plus any two hot / cold drinks except for blended  good for 395.00 php. I ordered Hot Caramel Macchiato and Cold White Choco Mocha for the drinks.





2 comments:

  1. Coffee is my favorite beverage. It had try many cafe and many coffee. Kopi luwak is my favorite coffee.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I heard it comes from a poop. :) Well, I haven't tried that one. I wonder how that taste. lol

      Delete