Tuesday 9 July 2013

#Despicable 2#

JULY 7


Despicable 2


I am not writing to introduce the movie. The truth is that I've never really watched the first part of the movie. But I am here to talk about my experience watching part 2. 

I love watching animation ever since I was young. So I already expected that I will love this movie. Well my fave part from this movie was the minions talking some languages I don't really understand. hahaha.. so I kept on laughing on those scenes where minions deliver their speeches. It tickles me. wahahahaha

So as what I've remembered Gru was asked to work as a spy to capture the villain. He refused the offer at first but later on accepted it. That's where he met Lucy (his future wife). He worked in the mall as a cupcake baker. Then he met a man looks suspiciously like former villain El Macho who runs the little Italian restaurant at the mall who turns out to be the main villain in the movie.




That's where the action comes in. You had better watch the movie because not only it's entertaining but the minions are also cute. It's still showing in all cinemas in Cebu.


No comments:

Post a Comment