Monday 22 July 2013

#Can afford restaurants#

July 22


Here's a list of my top 5 can afford restaurants in Cebu City especially for those first timers. I recommend these places to dine because it's tasty and budget friendly. :D


Whenever I eat at red ribbon I always order the pan grilled pork. I don't know I just love eating it. LOL. My favorite place is in Ayala Mall.

Everybody knows it even foreigners do. I always order burger steak or chicken joy at this restaurant. Cheeseburger is also recommended. My recommended place is in Mango.


McDonald's! A great competitor of Jollibee. I like their cheeseburger. mouthwatering! Best eaten in Jones Avenue.


KFC is well known for its chicken and potato wedges... so yummy! Ayala would be the best restaurant to dine in.


I love their bacon roll, steam pork rice, and bavarian for dessert. You can find it in SM, Parkmall or E-mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment