Monday 22 July 2013

#Famous Belgian Waffle @ SM City Cebu#

JULY 21

2nd floor of SM North Wing

From the name itself, this is the most delicious waffle I have ever tasted. Sounds exaggerated yeah? but I'm not kidding. Try it for yourself. I have tried the strawberry and creamcheese (55.00 php) since they ran out of chocolate at the time.

The strawberry and cream cheese really went well together. The taste really lingers in my mouth. So yummy, couldn't wait to try them all.



They have a lot of flavors to offer and price ranges from 30 as the cheapest and 55 as the most expensive.



They also offer hot drinks


Branches:

SM City Cebu, 2nd floor Northwing
2nd floor, Robinsons Cybergate
Ground floor across potato corner, JY Square Lahug
Ground floor in between coffee dream and mang inasal, Pacific Mall Mandaue
Ground floor across red ribbon, Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan

note: all pictures do not come from me

No comments:

Post a Comment