Monday 10 November 2014

#Stefan's Birthday Bash#

Been very busy these past few weeks preparing and budgeting for my son's upcoming birthday bash. Gathered all information which shop to order and the like. Organizing a party is a no easy job but maybe you can have some of the ideas of the things I went through.

I have looked for a theme that my baby loves and decided to have "Ben 10" since he's fond of watching him at cartoon network. Next step was to make an invitation card and here's a sample of what I made below.






I produced enough copies for the invitation cards. I've only invited few neighbors and friends both from work and school days together with their babies. I asked my mom in advance is she could cook for my baby's party and even before I asked she already said yes. hahaha *thanks mom


Despite my limited budget, I still managed to order lechon at Rico's. I just thought that I might not be able to celebrate that much again for his next birthday since he will already go to school next year. *sad face with matching tears.. You may visit my Rico's lechon review: Rico's Lechon


Enough of my dramas! ...so to continue, I also made DIY piñata and punch box instead of the usual pabitin.



Not to mention the cake and cupcakes with Ben 10 theme.



I only prepared a few games for some reasons. Some games I prepared were: Bring me, Pin the tail and Paper Dance.








2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stefan!!!

    Sorry I my greetings are late even so, I hope you'll have a good health and be less cheeky. hehehe..be a good boy to your mom. :D

    ReplyDelete