Wednesday 12 November 2014

#Rico's Lechon - Cebu's best#



One of the famous lechon (roasted pig) makers in Cebu is from Rico's. Haven't tried Rico's yet but not for long. Got to order Rico's lechon for my baby's birthday. When all the others were out of stock, Rico's was there to save me *hahahaha

I'm on a tight budget so ordered the cheapest worth Php3,500. One week reservation prior to the date. Whole lechon includes Dugo-dugo (blood porridge) for free. No free delivery, charges apply for delivery. You may reach them at 344-0119. You can also dine in at Unit 4 and 5 The Ridges Commercial Bldg. F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo (near Sykes).

Rico's Direction:

Fronting Gaisano Grand Talamban, there's a narrow path turn right follow the road and you will see a big signage of Rico's Lechon.

Yummy Lechon from Rico's

Review: Well, I've tasted lechon from different suppliers and well I would say Rico's did it very well. Thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment