Monday 24 November 2014

#Zalora EXpress#

I wasn't a fan of online shopping for such reasons you can't fit it, sometimes the actual photo differs from that on the website, etc. But that doesn't mean that I won't take a glance on their products. :)


So an advertisement popped up in the middle of an activity which I later on considered viewing. They offered me a great deal of discounts. Less 250 php when you sign up. So I hurriedly signed up to my excitement. When I read a note below, it says I have to purchase a product within 7 days or else I won't be able to avail that discount. ;(



So here comes daddy to the rescue. (hahahaha) I asked him if I could order online as his advanced Christmas gift and without second thought he said YES!!!! One more thing, If your order reaches almost a thousand php, you won't have to pay for the delivery fee. (Cool!) So Mom and I looked for something that would perfectly fit us.



The next day, I received an email from Zalora that they have already shipped my orders and would patiently wait for 1-3 days for NCR and Metro Cebu and 5-7 days for provincial areas. More like less than three days that I received my order. The products looked amazing in person only that it doesn't look so strong that could go through a long hike. I suggest you go to the hand shoe sewer to have it stitched.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ZALORA! I ordered a dress from them and it was beautiful! Plus, cash on hand delivery! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an advantage we needn't take for granted lol

      Delete