Wednesday 17 April 2013

#BUDDIES-escario#

April 16, 2013
(Note: I didn't take this picture)

BUDDIES - Escario


Address: Green Orkid Commercial Complex, Escario St., Cebu.


Operating Hours:11:00 AM to 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM Daily





Menu: 

It was a late lunch with a friend of mine. We decided to have it at buddies since it was going to be our first time eating there. We were the only customers when we arrived so we got the chance to choose our seats. :)


(On the upper tight corner was their wifi password)

I ordered buddy burger with cheese. The price was different if you ordered it with cheese. I forgot the price but it was no more than 104.00 php. I think. hehe. 



I paired my burger with strawberry milkshake. I accidentally saw how they made it. They placed 3 scoops of strawberry ice cream in the blender and added fresh milk without ice. It costs 80.00 php.





My friend ordered steak burrito (125.00) It was quite big if you're not that hungry. Hahaha. And a lemonade (35.00 php) to quench the thirst! Yummy!






No comments:

Post a Comment