Sunday 21 April 2013

#FARRONCCINO cafe #

April 18, 2013



FARRONCCINO cafe

Robinsons cybergate




I've never heard of it before. I haven't seen that one in most stores so I guess for now you can only find it at robinsons cybergate in cebu city.


(Note: I didn't take this picture)

It's located on the 2nd floor of the building beside Jollibee...

(Note: I didn't take this picture)

A cheaper way to enjoy your frappuccino. "Love in every cup <3" A tagline from farronccino cafe. You can now enjoy your delicious frappe anytime without spending much. It has an existing  of 15 flavors for frappe and 3 flavors for their smoothies.


almond roca
barack 'o
cappuccino
choco burst
coffee jelly
cookies and cream
creme brule
hazelnut
minty choco
mocha
rainbow chips
rocky choco snow
strawberries and cream
vanilla
wild black forest

You can buy them in 3 sizes. The tall (45.00 php), Grande (55.00 php) , and the Velik (their biggest size at 65.00 php) 


The first time I ordered was their choco burst and it really tasted like in starbucks. lol. So after that I always buy frapp in farronccino. 

Choco burst frappe (Note: I didn't take this picture)

Rocky choco snow  (Note: I didn't take this picture)

This photo is the rocky choco snow. I couldn't explain the taste. It's indescribable. lol.

Rocky choco snow



Wild black forest frappe in Velik size

I want to try ALL of them..hahaha.. next time! :p Hopefully there will be a lot of franchise for this because it's really worth the pay!

note: pictures posted without my signature aren't taken by me. frappe photos got from (http://statigr.am/tag/farronccino)







No comments:

Post a Comment