Sunday 30 March 2014

#soul bistro~ the second time around#

Too early for another review? Nahhh I was just hungry and fortunately Soul Bistro was just a walking distance from where I'm nestled so I didn't waste time and headed to the resto for a dinner!

Satisfied with my first try, I opted for another dish. I chose their Chicken Cordon Bleu and Gambas.

The taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu is no longer new to me. Though I was saddened maybe I expected a lot, it was just the same taste as with others. Nothing's new. The chicken was well cooked, the ham tasted usual the cheese was doughy I guess though the overall taste wasn't bad. It's just that, it doesn't have this unique taste.

I was a little bit surprised when I tried their Gambas, it was not spicy. most of the Gambas I tried were all spicy and theirs was sweet. I like it. hahahaha 

Before I get to order what's for dinner, I hurriedly asked the waiter if any of their desserts were available since they were out of stock the last time. And fortunately it was available :p I was asked between the cupcake and the cheesecake. Guess what?? Ta~da..... hahahahah



No comments:

Post a Comment