Wednesday 12 March 2014

#Red Mango#



Is there such thing as red mango? Well of course yes but not known to many.  I'm a fan of yogurt, not only it tastes good but it's also a healthy habit. They offer varieties of cold treats such drinks, ice cream, fruit bowl and some waffles.








So I ordered my all time fave fruit bowl that only costs 75php and (115php with yogurt). Got to choose with yogurt so I could avail the 50% on second order. FYI: valid on weekdays. And for my second order, first time to try their red grape yogurt smoothies at 99php



Fruit Bowl with yogurt: Mango, Pineapple, Melon, Kiwi, Watermelon, Grapes.

Perfect way to replenish from the heat of summer.

You can choose to stay outside or inside while enjoying your dessert and surf on the net at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment