Tuesday 11 March 2014

#DQ ~ Dairy Queen#

Go in search of sanctuary from the heat of the summer by heading towards the mall nearest you. Because DQ is on the go! It was "Love at first sight", This is how I felt when I first saw this Ice cream shop. I don't know but there was something in it that made me want to try it. There's no harm in trying so I gave in.  lol.




Chocolate, Strawberry and Mudpie. Prices at 49 php and 69 php




DQ fans

Since then I became a big fan of Dairy Queen. I tried their "blizzard mud pie" and quoted Served upside down or it's free. The first time I tasted one I couldn't believe how heavenly it was. I am not bluffing but try it yourself! Not to mention it only costs 49.00 php. Whew! That's a deal! My days in Manila has ended and I already missed DQ! Hoping to have DQ in Cebu soon.

2 comments: