Saturday 22 March 2014

#Soul Bistro#

In the midst of wonder, my stomach craves for joy. Realized that there was one thing I'd like to go to years ago but I just couldn't find the time. Alas! I can finally set my directions to Soul Bistro. They are located on the right side in Duterte Street, Banawa. Open everyday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm except on Sundays, they open late at 4:00 pm.


One thing I like about this restaurant is that though it is small, it looks attractive and appealing to customers. It looks homey with a friendly and attentive waiter. Wait until I found out that the food they serve is already good for two. Cool!


The waiter told me that most food listed on their menu don't serve rice and is bought separately at P15. Prices vary from P120 to P250 depending on the order.


I tried their Herb and Anchovy Porchop at P179. Find it expensive? No problem anyway since it's already good for two! :) Sweet! :*


I find their glasses colourful, don't you think?


Overall, I just love my experience at Soul Bistro. Definitely coming for more reviews! Ciao! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment