Monday 3 March 2014

#Hikay~ lutong pinoy#

Address: Calyx Building, IT Park, Lahug Cebu City

Type of Food: Filipino Cuisine (ala carte)

Telephone number: 238-5211

WiFi: Yes

Trying to look for another place that serves good food where we could dine out with the relatives is a crucial thing. I had to search for reviews then finally decided to have it somewhere in IT Park called "Hikay~Lutong Pinoy"

There wasn't so much of a crowd when I arrived though I was advised to order ahead since it was peak hours while waiting for my relatives. When I get to glance at their menu, I realized that they have increased around 5-10 php on each dishes. It's no problem though the blogs I've read were posted in 2013.

20 minutes past when my relatives arrived, few minutes after the food were served. Luckily, they didn't have to wait lol

Baked Scallop - 145.00 php

Grilled Prawn - 255.00 php

Tinolang Manok - 198.00 php

Tuna Belly - 185.00 php

Cold Calamansi Juice

Four Seasons

Grape Shake

I like their glasses. lol. Drinks looked refreshing and colourful. No need for DSLR to capture like these since they have a bright lighting and room temperature is cool.

Blueberry Cheesecake

Fried banana with chocolate ice cream

I wasn't really "THAT" impressed however the food were average and the usual taste. Among the dishes I ordered, I liked the tinolang manok the most. :) I prefer Chikaan's Baked Scallop and my relatives agreed. Their desserts were highly preferred, that I can say was superb~! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment