Sunday 22 September 2013

#Say Chez :D#

September 21, 2013


Their old logo

This one's their latest logo

It was noon time I wasn't sure where to eat until a surprise came and slapped me in the face! LOL! It lead me to this bizarre place. It's called "Chez Toztar".


This is why they're called the first restaurant with an organic hydroponic garden




We were the only customers at that time so I asked the waitress what time do they open and she answered politely that they open at 10:30 am to 2:00 pm and from 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm with no WiFi. 


The Chef's Kitchen



Wonder where they're located? If you know STK Ta Bai! They are just fronting each other. For exact address: 0392 Orchid St., Capitol Site Cebu City 6000.

Prices at Chez Toztar isn't really that expensive but budget friendly and tasty! ;) Here's the menu.




The waitress gave us a hint on their specialty though we never asked for it she seemed to know what to do from the seafood to pork dishes :D "Ate, Ikaw na! hahaha

So as recommended, we ordered their Seafood Thermidor at 198.00 php. It's a combination of shrimp, squid, lobster ball, and cream dory in creamy paprika sauce. This is how it looks like:



I ordered my favorite Chicken Cordon Bleu in Caramel Sauce at 188.00 php paired with their Strawberry Flavored Fizz Soda at 65.00 php




For the dessert, I chose to have  Choco Caramel Mug cake at 95.00 php. Wonder what it taste like?? Well, for me, I don't really like the taste. I mean it tasted good but I was looking for something unique with a twist. You know what I mean, right?? It just tasted usual. 




You can contact them for reservation at their cellphone number 0392-780-6176 or land line at 412-6452

No comments:

Post a Comment