Wednesday 11 September 2013

#Chocolates make you kiss#

CMYK stands for Chocolates Make You Kiss. It's a dessert house~ the sweetest I've ever tasted. They're located at Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Waterfront Drive, Cebu. Just beside the flyover fronting BIR.



My colleagues decided to eat out at this cute dessert house. When I say cute I mean pink! lol. 




We ordered CMYK ramen

Their specialty which is the mug cake.

I forgot the name



Shakes

They also provide some activities for groups.


Kimmy, I, Marjorie, Christian and Drew at the back




Menus above aren't mine



2 comments:

  1. CMYK!!!

    I love this place..looks like a doll house. The shake that I ordered was yum.

    We were in our own little world back then when we played snakes and ladders (ME being the winner Wahahaha...) we really didn't noticed that we're laughing so hard and our group was the noisest. Yep, the noisest and fun indeed...>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. whahaha... look what memories can give us. I always smile whenever I look at those pix

    ReplyDelete