Sunday 29 September 2013

#CMYK revisited#

September 28, 2013



Direction:

Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Waterfront Drive, 
6000 Lahug, Cebu City (Waterfront Cebu side exit road)


Tel. No.: 260-2182

Done with our dinner and didn't know where to go. I just thought of spending the night with some sweet bites. umm.. hmmm! ;)

It's been a year since the last time I visited here. I can really see its improvements. Starting with the improvised menu with pictures on a scrapbook. That's really helpful! Walls are already with polaroid pictures and lettering on it.








note: pictures without my signature aren't taken by me. Credits to : http://www.5thvillage.me/u/cmykcebu/


I ordered Messy Monkey. An ice cream surrounded by well-cut bananas. It sure is a lot of bananas in it. Under it are chocolate cookies. I forgot the price but It's not more than 150 php.




Next is their deconstructed blueberry cheesecake @90 php. Very well combined. It's a combination of sweet and sour tastes. Sweet from the ice cream and sour from the mango and blueberry. I don't know about y'all but I find this one in perfect combination.


Mocha Frappuccino @ 130 php. This one is actually too big for one person. Blended into perfection ^__^



Last tear drop @ 110 php. I realy like this one for it's sour taste. I just know why I love sour taste! LOL



===========================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment