Wednesday 18 September 2013

#BFF#

I've known her when we were still in college. I've no idea we would become friends as in total best friends. We spent most of our time together doing things together, etc. until after graduation she decided to move to Manila where her family situated. I was so upset and thought I just lost half of my life.

Distance really measured our friendship. We had some terrible fights and thought we could never reconcile. But we managed to lower our pride just for the sake of our friendship. And for you "mah fren" I will always be your best friend through thick and thin! LOL

As she arrived in Cebu last Saturday, I didn't waste any of the time. We have a very tight schedule. Everyday is a special day and her last day in Cebu with me is totally devastating. But good thing she left me with good memories to treasure and be excited for her next vacation in Cebu! :)

Saturday, September 14th. We had our reunion with some of our college mates. A few of them attended but it was all worth seeing them all. We ate at chikaan lahug. After our eat out we went to mango square and had a few drinks. We went home around 2:00 am?? whew!









September 16th, Monday. After my shift we headed for another eat out at Dong Juan in Mabolo and Wat Ever family KTV where she spent with my colleagues. After that, we went to Baywalk SRP in Talisay and just chit chat and reminiscing the old days.















September 17, Tuesday. We celebrated her advance birthday celebration at Dolce Cafe in Busay. We have same style of shirts, same style of shorts, and sandals. We took a lot of pictures together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment