Sunday 3 August 2014

#Ribublic Diner#

Couldn't get the chance to pig in the time I was told to try out the new Rib sensation in town so it was being neglected. There is no love greater than the love for food. Yeah, that's what it says on their wall and I couldn't agree more. :)




They're located at Gov. M. Roa Street, Capitol Site Cebu City

According to Kuya Oliver (waiter), who was so kind enough to answer my curiosity about their resto, they opened last May 6th. Still on their soft opening so expect a few on their menu. Open everyday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Ribpublic Diner also offers free Wi-Fi to their customers. Parking area along the road.



I gotta try out their rib since it's where the resto's name got it from the first place. I also ordered their buffalo wings as recommended by Kuya Oliver. I don't usually go for spicy food but I have to take his advice.

It tasted like pork bbq and is incomparable to Casa Verde's but the serving would give you a full happy tummy.

I'd say this was the best ever tasting Buffalo Chicken Wing I've tried. The fact that it's spicy but makes you want to eat more and care less about the world.

Thirst buster good for 2
Tasted like Tang's orange juice with native lemon and watermelon.

Black Sambo for dessert
Similar version with Dimsum's Bavarian. But theirs is a bit bittersweet.


FYI: For a minimum order worth 300 php, customers are entitled to 1 stamp. Complete 5 stamps and get a pen. Complete 10 stamps and get a tumbler. Valid only until September 30th.










4 comments:

  1. Yummmyy...its quiet near...Ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to try their ribpublic... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their buffalo chicken wing is a must try... I dont recommend their RIBpublic though :)

      Delete