Monday 18 August 2014

#Micky's Japanese Cakes#


I've been wanting and tempting to visit this cafe for many times but I just couldn't get the chance.  When I finally had one I was totally fascinated. Well, you better try and see for yourself! :D They accommodate few customers no more than 20 I guess so if you're planning to visit their cafe better come at their non peak hours. They are located on the right of Parklane so no worries of getting lost.


no WiFI



The Cakes












Strawberry Mango cake at 155 pesos

Tiramisu at 100 pesos


I got to try their Strawberry Mango cake and I loved it! It was creamy and fruity. It was match made in heaven. On the other hand, their tiramisu was way too bitter. I was puzzled whether I ate it in a wrong way.


When I first saw this in some blog posts I though it was handful but it was the opposite around. It was small, hard and sweet. They called it Snow Ball Cookie at 10 peso each. Hopefully, this won't be my last time here. I would like to try the other cakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment