Sunday 24 August 2014

#Ribpublic ~ the second time around#

The last time I visited this place was three weeks ago. I opted to try another dish as what I bragged on my last post. This time, I had a fight with my mind whether to order the Wild West Wings buffalo or garlic parmesan. In my mind I thought ordering something I haven't tried would be risky especially when you're that hungry.

But I took the risk. Hoping that I'll get the same satisfaction I need when I ordered their buffalo wings. It was not later than 10 minutes when the food was served and there was this smell that soothes me. It smelt like heaven. hahahaha

Really... I'm not bluffing but it smelt very good. Makes you want to eat like a horse. Although the smell was remarkable and something to look forward to, the taste was rather ordinary. I would still prepare their Wild West Wings buffalo. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment