Sunday 31 August 2014

#Liebster Award#



What's this? Someone nominated me for an award? Why...well.. Thank you. :) It was such an honor. I don't know what to say but Thanks..geez...I'm totally out of words.


Dubbed as kimmy here at work. I've met her in the year 2013. She's simply very thoughtful, sweet and I even remembered her as very obedient. Like when times the team would hang out and she's like "I'm going to ask permission first from my dad" lol

This Liebster is an Award given to you by a blogger to another fellow blogger with less than 200 followers.
It's aim is to recognize other bloggers to know the people behind their amazing blogs. Complete instructions are written above.

11 Questions to answer:

1. What's your reason for blogging?
  • Well, thought that there are some who'd need my help in their future eat out or trips so I come up with my own blog experience.


2. What's your inspiration when it comes to your blog?
Nature, food, as long as I am happy with what I am doing then it somehow inspires me.


3. What book would you like to read? Why?
  • Nothing. I dislike reading.


4. If there such thing as time travel? Where would you go? Why?
I want to go back to the time I was born. No problems. Just plain leisure.



5. A quote you live by.
  • It pays to hard work.


6. What character that you most definitely want to be?
  • A happy disposition. One told me everybody can smile but not everyone is happy


7. Who gives you strength amidst all the struggles? Why?
  • My son. He's all I ever have.



8. Books or E-book? Why?
  • Hmmm.. Neither, I'm too lazy to read any kinds of reading materials.


9. What's your favorite color and why do you chose it?
  • I have lots of fave color. Especially the light ones. It's nice to stare at them.


10. Who do you want to meet the most? Why?
  • No one. Kidding. hahaha.. I would want to meet a vampire, mermaid....I just love hearing stories about them.


11. What's the toughest decision you have made?
  • To Live. Surely, that would be a tough decision amidst all the struggles in my life.

There you go! hahaha. These are the eleven random facts about me.

1. I love eating
2. I love sleeping
3. I like hanging out with friends talking non sense
4. I love doing nothing and very good at being lazy
5. I don't believe that I'm beautiful
6. I used to have a crush with Kurapika (hunter X hunger), Dennis (Ghost Fighter), Watselei (F4)
7. I admit I'm moody
8. I've always wanted to be a mermaid
9. I've dreamt of marrying a vampire
10. I don't eat in jeepneys unless I'm fainting of hunger.
11. I just love watching horror movies.

Here are the blogs that I nominate for this award:
  1. Vib's heyday
  2. Weird Kim
  3. Break Away
  4. Mau Sarcon
  5. The Gee City
  6. Mustachioventures
  7. One Setting at a Time
  8. Mhajo Petite
  9. The sweet-toothed Diaries
  10. Cebu Food Spot
  11. Franzpapatrandomrants


And these are my 11 questions for you:
  1. What brought you to write articles?
  2. What's the most memorable article you've written?
  3. Who/What inspires you to write articles?
  4. What interests you the most?
  5. What do you do in your free time?
  6. When did you last write a poem?
  7. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
  8. What do you usually do when you meet someone for the first time?
  9. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Why?
  10. What color of clothing do you usually wear?
  11. What is your favorite childhood memory?





4 comments:

  1. Pffftttt...Thank you so much for answering my questions ms. I knew that there will be no answer when it comes to reading..eheheheh *hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. indeed.. thanks for nominating me :)

      Delete