Sunday 2 February 2014

#cold treats and snacks#

I told yah I'm gonna be back for more. This is already my 3rd visit here at Ice Giants, The Strip. Every time I pig out I always order a different one. Hopefully I could get to taste all of them LOL :p

On my second visit I ordered their 3 pcs chicken with fries for 155.00 peso, regular burger and Banana-Choco Giants.




On my third visit, finally went there with my family. I was planning to order the Halo-halo Giants but they wanted different flavors so a change of plan instead. I ordered Creamy Carbonara, Fries, Mango-Strawberry giants and Mango Giants.

I'm sorry for being judge mental but I thought at first doesn't taste good. My bad! I felt guilty so when I tried it was Oh~lala! So creamy, indeed yummy and good for 2-3 people




Overall experience was a blast. We'll surely go back for more eating adventure~




No comments:

Post a Comment