Saturday 8 February 2014

#butter + love#


"Butter + Love". That's right! That's how they call their humble cafe. Located at Raintree Mall, 528 General Maxilom Ave, Ramos near National Bookstore and Jollibee mango. They're open from Monday to Saturday at 10:00 am to 10:00 pm



I fell in love the moment I knew about this place. It's not so cute unlike other new Korean coffee shops but I think it's beautiful for being simple. Not to mention the prices are very much affordable. They have enough varieties to choose from and mind you, not only they're mouthwatering but also tastes yummy. They also offer free WiFi, only that they had to type the password for you.

The two polite staff at butter + love

FYI: Bringing of food from outside is not allowed or else will be charge 50.00 php per item.






It was rainy and I thought of ordering some hot caramel latte for 70.00 php and a friend of mine ordered mocha frappe for 95.00 php. Got to pair it with some of their specialty "Marble cheesecake" for 65.00 php 
sweeeeet!!!! :D






I have to commend the friendly staff for a wonderful service. I’ll be back real soon to try some of the other offerings.


No comments:

Post a Comment