Monday 3 February 2014

#Coffee hearts ♡ #

I don't know what's in a coffee that makes me attracted to drink it. It wasn't very long since I've established my love for drinking coffee. Every time I hear a newly opened coffee shop, not less than a minute I see myself rushing into the place. Especially nowadays, a lot of Korean cafe's are already put up like mushrooms.

According to zerothreetwo.com's top ten must visit coffee shops in Cebu, the ones I've never visited are Seattle's Best, Cofifi, Vienna House and Kopi Roti. But According to www.iluvcebu.com, kopi roti shut down in 2012. My Bad! :(

So right after work, I rushed into one of the coffee shops hoping it would be available :) I sometimes pass by this cafe by didn't have the opportunity to drop by. So when I arrive, good thing there was only a few people and I get to choose where to sit. It was so quiet and believed me I liked it. I'd prefer to enjoy my coffee in that kind of surrounding.

Treehouse Bldg, Aboitiz St. --- Beside STC's back gate/car port. Near Redemptorist Church.




Their prices are affordable 

Out of supply as of now as what the attendant said. I suggest they would expand their menu.
Only available in the morning. 


A must try! I finished two of this because it tastes good! haha
I have nothing to do, no wifi at that time :( huhu

White Chocolate Mocha 

Caramel Latte

Had a good time in Cofifi but it would be better if there's a wifi. :p The place is my number one concern ~ I really recommend this! and drinks taste good too! Lov'it! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment