Sunday 16 February 2014

#Valentine's Dinner 2014#

Anzani New Mediterranean Restaurant
Panorama Heights, Nivel Hills,
Lahug, Cebu City, 6000, Philippines
http://anzani.com.ph/


TEL: +63 32 2327375
+63 32 2360097
EMAIL: info@anzani.com.ph
WiFi: YES

Never thought the chance of dining in this restaurant would come to reality. At last! The ambiance alone was already a blast. But the relish doesn't stop there and continues to the exquisite cocktails and first-rate dishes prepared by Chef Marco.






I bet a lot of couples would opt to spend their precious moments together so I had to make a reservation in advance considering that it was the 14th of February. When we arrived, one of the waiters told me that they were already fully booked. The fact that I reserved ahead of time, my name wasn't on the list but good thing they were able to find us a good place.


Offered two different of menu: the set and ala carte

Breads were served as a complimentary. Got to choose tomato and olive bread and comes with three different dips: vinegar, tomato and olive.

Main courses: Porkchop (Grilled 350g Pork Chop that came with vegetable ratatouille and potato wedges - php800)

 and Fresh Spinach Pappardelle (php385.00)

Dessert: Tropical Panna Cotta Defile (Mango, Raspberry, Blueberry and Pineapple - php350.00). Unfortunately, they forgot to include the dessert spoon in the serving that I had to ask the staff again.

Liqueur Drinks:
 Spritzzoso (sprit is prosecco with aperol orange and soda - php100.00)

 and Alize (wild-red passion - php135.00) and a can of sprite (php70.00)

One thing I've noticed is that the service was very slow maybe because it was full of customers, I don't know, maybe I expected too much. Overall, the place was so nice that I forgot that I was a bit upset. :) Left the resto with full tummy and that's the most important thing.



4 comments:

  1. shucks..Why do you always blog about food?? You're making me hungry!

    Anyways, Ms. you look so pweetttyyy in here. Yay!

    Love, Love,, Love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. since this is my first time here i want readers to know about my opinion regarding this classy restaurant. not to mention, the one of the many things that makes me happy is FOOD... hahaha (evil laugh)

      Delete
    2. I totally agree! They're all scrumptious to look at how much more If I eat it. XD

      Delete
    3. “People who love to eat, are always the best people"

      Delete