Monday 27 January 2014

#Ice Giants for my little giant#

It's time to hit the road for something as sweet as honey. I've been craving for this ever since maybe because of their persuasive tarpaulins. I've found out that they have already three branches, one is in Davao and the two is in Cebu and Mandaue (City Time Square is situated beside Parkmall's Gate 5)

Nearest to me is in The Strip fronting UNO near Cebu Provincial Capitol and Cebu Doctors Hospital. Desserts for one starts at 88 peso. Giants concoctions made for groups start at 495.00 peso. Ice Giants at The Strip is open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. on weekdays and up to 12 midnight on weekends.






I can't handle eating alone especially for cold desserts but I was impressed of their Berry Best and didn't notice there was nothing on my dessert bowl. LOL   :p

This is a combination of sweet and tangy taste which I'm in favor of. I love berries so much but my only problem for this is that it has choco chips I mean a lot of  it. Duh! But overall it was heavenly! <3
128.00 php

....and my ever undying love for clubhouse. Care for one??? :D

Lov'it! This is what I'm looking for in a Clubhouse not to mention the softness of their bread. 
168.00 php











Bestsellers are Halo-halo, Chocolate Titans and Mango Magnifico.





















Unfortunately they have no wifi so I couldn't upload my pictures straight but food was Superb! We're gon' be back for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment