Wednesday 22 January 2014

#DuZ Grill#

I was a bit upset and I wanted something to please me so I was looking forward to getting a wonderful late lunch somewhere and my feet led me to DuZ Grill. It wasn't really hard to find since it's just located within Lahug, near my workplace. I've already heard it before that this house was turned into a restaurant. They are open for lunch and dinner just don't forget to give them a call at 0939 9369103 | 401 9012


 DuZ Grill entrance

DuZ Grill place

 DuZ Grill  place

 DuZ Grill  place

 DuZ Grill  place

 DuZ Grill place

Appetizer 

 Duz Grill menu

 DuZ Grill  menu

DuZ Grill  menu

DuZ Grill menu

DuZ Grill  menu

Finally! Our order has arrived! I can get to taste their foodies :)

DuZ Grill  Original Rib

Plain Rice. Cool!

DuZ Grill  Original Burger. Lov'it or hate it!

DuZ Grill  Iced Tea with a twist :* I didn't like it at first but later on I could finally get the taste.

DuZ Grill  dessert  (This one looks strange but mind you this one tastes so good!)

Eating at DuZ Grill  feels like home. Not to mention the waitress who served the food was very kind and approachable she even placed a bell if ever we needed anything. How thoughtful :)  And the prices are quite affordable ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment