Monday 13 January 2014

#bar hopping#

It's been a year or two since I got to enter the bar and drink. You know what they say: To refuse an offer is an insult. Who am I to say no to my aunt who is just having her vacation in the Philippines? Yeah?! So I'm not really familiar about clubs and bars so got to ask some of my friends for a suggestion and they opted me to Banilad, where a lot of classy bars are nestled.

Not sure where to go so I brought her to "Labeled" at Escario. It was just a small bar which opens at 6pm to 3am daily and liquor store opens at 10am onwards.


After we had two shots of vodka we hop into another bar called "The barcode"  located at M. Cuenco banilad Avenue and had only a glass of baileys for me and another shot of vodka for my aunt. Vodka Smirnoff at labeled only costs 50 peso but at the barcode it costs 90 peso! LOL!

Though the place is just small enough people never get to dance, how come? So decided to change location and hoping at Vudu we can already see people dance. Vudu is just near The Barcode few minutes from the left. Still people don't dance even after we ordered our vodka with cranberry.


So I only had one option, to bring her at mango because people there dance even outside lol. Among the bars we've been only at mango has entrance fees. Good thing it was cheap for like 50 peso. I don't know if it matters on weekdays or weekends. Really had a great night! ;) Thanks Beybee for spending the night with me. :*






No comments:

Post a Comment