Thursday 16 January 2014

#At the french bakery#

La Vie Parisienne
Bakery · Wine Bar · Food & Grocery
371, Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, 6000 Cebu City
Open daily from 7:00 am - 12:00 midnight

One of my team members suggested to pig out at some french bakery. It's not new to me since I always pass by every time I go to Lahug for work but I just don't have the chance. Luckily, everyone was free so we didn't waste much time considering it's just a few meters away from our work place.

That feeling even if you're still outside, the smell really captivated my sense of smell and really made me feel hungry and excited. Price wise some things are reasonable and others a little expensive but all depends what your buying. I would recommend visiting here, you can sit back in the garden in quiet surroundings.

There's a hammock hanging up the tree but never get the chance to try since it was occupied by one couple. lol.


The moment you enter the bakery you will notice a basket on your left so I assume that it was self service.
So we got to order one piece of bread for the four of us, ordered one sandwich, drinks and some desserts. The place is a bit small however the backdoor opens to a spacious garden where tables are set.


The menu



croissant at 45 php, mini stick chocolate at 25 php, mini pain choco at 25 php and mini cranberry  at 25 php

Deli sub at 145.00 peso (Ham or Mortadella, tomato, butter, lettuce in baguette)

baked custard and choco never mind hahahahahahah (I forgot the name since it was hard to pronounce)

At the counter, we were told by the cashier to bring our plates to our table. I had to ask for forks and bread knife since they only gave us plates. I was also thinking to ask for glasses with ice but I am already a bit shy to keep on asking for something. Honestly, staff looked unapproachable.

But thanks to the staff who took this picture of our team.
**Photo credits to Ms Monica and Ms Marjorie**

Starting from the left: Stephanie, Monica, ME and obviously the cameraman is Marjorie whom you can see from the picture visible above. 


2 comments: