Thursday 6 June 2013

#beach fun after work at portofino#

JUNE 6





It's not too late to spend my summer. Though it's officially the start of rainy season it's not that it always rains. So I still have three more beaches to go: Portofino, Moalboal, and Alona before this year ends. 


The entrance

It was my first time in Portofino and heard all good stuffs about the resort. I really didn't expect what I saw there, it was indeed crowded with people on their two piece. (whew!)




They also have water activities like zipline, jetski, etc.


I thought the sand was white. It was actually darker. The beach was not that attractive. I paid 90 peso for the entrance that is applicable only on weekdays. Price changes on the weekends.


Portofino, for those who haven't gone there, is just right beside mactan newtown. From the entrance gate, you still have to walk few meters to the main resort.


They have two separate shower rooms and dressing rooms both for males and females. Each rest rooms are with tissue in it. 

This is the shower room

Restroom

Dressing room

They also have grilling area to those who like to cook their food there.


They also have rooms for people who want to spend the night


No comments:

Post a Comment