Monday 24 June 2013

#Cafe Caw#

JUNE 23, 2013

A Sunday treat for admiration - Cafe Caw. 




Cafe Caw is located across Bright Academy in Banilad. They are open from Tuesday - Thursday from 11:00 am - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday at  11:00 am - 12:00 mn, and Sunday at 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. They also have free WiFi connection



They only accommodate a small number of customers. Most of their customers are students who'd like to study with their laptops, books, projects, etc.



Compared to other coffee shops I've been to, Cafe Caw isn't that full of post-it notes, books, and other cutie stuffs though it's also owned by a Korean national.




Good thing there weren't a lot of customers at that time or else I'm gonna be so frustrated since Cafe Maru is always full everytime I visit there. :( This is already the second time! G-R-R..R!



Anyway I ordered Iced toffee nut latte for 115.00 php.

Hurricane Potato at 60.00 php


These are their updated menu:



@ 110



















My apologies for the low-res photos. I only used my phone to capture these..






No comments:

Post a Comment