Sunday 26 May 2013

#A fuzzy and unplanned joy ride#

May 24, 2013





Rest days start tomorrow so wondering whereabouts to go... hmmm... Didn't know where our feet will take us for our excursion but one thing is for sure... we will surely enjoy the ride... :p



(Located at the right hand side of road from the city)


First stop was at ESTACA BAY compostela formerly known as stakili. I was surprised by the beach for it wasn't any white sand though we only paid 30 peso for the entrance fee. 





Restaurant prices aren't that expensive but it wasn't also that cheap. Though we tried their combo meal consists of burger, fries and iced tea for 85.00 peso. For the burger patty t'was large and juicy, bun was too thick but it tasted good enough or maybe because I was very hungry...lol. The fries were overcooked and the tea was so sweet that we had to ask another glass full of ice.





Good thing they have a pool but the pool guard didn't allow us to plunge since we didn't have the proper swimming attire :( so we just went to their restaurant and find something good to eat. Pool fee is 100.00 peso.


Upset we couldn't swim in the pool because the beach wasn't so attractive we had to move for another joy ride. Meters away from estaca bay is where the GREEN LAGOON situated.


Entrance fee in the area is 20.00 peso. They really have big signage so people won't have to ask where's the rest room or the grilling area, etc.



They also have a pool and it's bigger compared to estaca bay. Same price as estaca bay. Here at green lagoon you can wear any. They don't mind not wearing proper swim wear. Of course! I indulged myself into the pool as if I never swam before..hahaha...



In spite of my fear of slides I still managed to try it several times... yehey!



I didn't get much information of the place since I'm too tired and dizzy... After the pool all I thought was to go home and have a good night sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment