Thursday 2 May 2013

#TEAM BUILD UP @ Danasan Eco Park#

April 28, 2013 ~ Sunday

Our First ever Team Leader's Team Building!


We voted and majority chose to have it in Danasan Eco Park in Danao since everyone likes adventure. From IT park, it took us I think 2-3 hours to Danasan. It was really a bumpy ride. We arrived at 11:30 am.  We rented a shuttle from Cebu City – Danasan Eco Adventure Park (Round trip) worth 300.00 php each.


We had a lot of activities for the team building. It was a memorable one indeed. Two of the activities I've tried in Danasan are Trekking and waterfalls exploring and the ATV ride. Each costs 350.00 peso.





ATV session with the guide


Ride to the waterfalls



View of the (2nd) waterfalls

I really liked my experience there but I definitely won't go back there for the trip going there was so damn long for heaven's sake! You can check their website for their rate: http://www.danasanecoadventure.com/rates-packages/


Pardon me for the pictures were taken using phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment