Sunday 20 April 2014

#Tuslob-buwa at Azul#

Another excursions with my food buddy happened at Azul. A one of a kind experience for me to try out the ever hit tuslob buwa coined together figuratively defines as Tuslob means "to dip" whilst Buwa means "bubbles". In short to dip into bubbles - an exotic street food widely known for being low-priced which can surfeit one's hunger. It is mainly consist of pig's brain and other spices. Boiled and served straight from the wok.

Always had that curiosity how tuslob buwa tasted but I just can't seem to indulge. This is a bit challenging. Never eaten a pig's brain before, at least for once I can say I tried. I've been hearing good and bad reviews about it. Some say it tastes really good however it poses health risks. So when I heard Azul is offering this on the list, I didn't hesitate and made a visit.

Azul is nestled along the streets of Asilo, Gorordo Avenue amidst InkinIan tattoo and Aerophone. They are open from Monday to Sunday from 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 A.M.


Went there like a pro and paid P99 for the set that includes: oil, soy sauce, liver, shrimp, onions, pig's brain, 12 pcs of hanging rice and a portable stove.



Surely had a good time cooking, haha.. I have no idea how this one actually tastes but it's seemed more like ADOBO. I wonder how tuslob buwa in Pasil tasted since it originated in that place.





No comments:

Post a Comment