Wednesday 9 April 2014

#noona cafe#


Coffee shops are coming out like mushrooms nowadays, most of them are Korean-inspired. You will notice it by its cuteness, funkiness, and homeyness ~ making their customers feel relaxed as if you're just taking a break at home. It made me think that maybe they've learned to love our country.

Among the many coffee shops in the Metro, some of them are cafe maru, sunday 2pm, cafe caw, cafe noriter, cafe namoo, cafe tiala (just recently open), oppa cafe, gentlemen cafe, and Noona cafe (older sister). It's nestled near my Alma mater "Southwestern University".


Opt for a place to chill in after a late lunch and got to remember noona considering it was just a few meters away from the place where we stand. It was my first time and I have observed a lot of things that need improvements. I don't believe in first impression lasts but it does matter. At noona, they don't offer hot drinks at the moment though they have varieties of cold drinks to offer from blended, milk tea, cool aid and some snacks at a student's reach.





I tried their blended since Milk tea isn't really my cup of tea in the first place. I asked the attendant what would she recommend and I guessed she really is equipped with what the shop is famous for. She recommended the Chocolate Oreo blended. It was not that appealing to ones eyes and it gave me an Okay, good enough taste.





The place was of no difference from other Korean coffee shops, I've noticed that the stairs way up to their second deck is not customer-friendly, I'm afraid that one might slip going down. I asked the guard the shop's schedule though he answered but he was feeling unsure of his answer. Anyway, based on my research the shop is open everyday from 10 in the morning to 11 in the evening.


Hopefully, on my next visit I can already see some positive improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment