Saturday 12 April 2014

#Everything Yummy [food + love]#

Store hours: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Contact numbers: 0917-889-8669 / 410-6511

No WiFi

Branches:

Piazza Elesia, Talamban Road (Main Branch)

Eblock 2 IT Park

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/everythingyummy

Everything yummy means everybody happy. Well, I don't think everything since I haven't tasted ALL but I can say that two of my orders served were one of the best! ;) That night when I had the chance to finally visit the place definitely gave me a good time and coming for more reviews! :D

Superb! One of the best ribs in town. Now I know what they're famous for.

Champion Chops with rice at P275
When I tasted this one, I recalled my dinner at Anzani. It's very soft, the flesh is all white, and no need to add sauce for this.

The place is  cozy and not so big so consider making a reservation in advance when dining in peak hours. Allow them 20-30 minutes before the food is serve or you may call to pre-order so service will be faster. You may visit their site at http://www.everything-yummy.com for their menu and prices.


These dishes comes without rice.



For food explorers out there, I really recommend everything yummy for you to try out their signature dishes at a reasonable price. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment