Wednesday 16 April 2014

#Cafe Tiala#

Ever wonder how it feels to be treated like royals? Worry no more, for Cafe Tiala will let you experience how to be one. So set out a date with mah gurls and headed our way to the pink cafe.



Nestled on the 2nd floor of The Forum Building next to Grand Convention Center and Yummy Yo! Dressed up like maid greeted us like majesties. The decor allows the simplistic beauty of the food to really shine, though beauty isn't the only thing bringing folks to Cafe Tiala.


The cafe buzzed with excited energy and was comfortably full with seemingly satisfied patrons. We were fourth on the list and we waited for not less than 30 minutes to finally sit on our thrones. We were given this cute menu box and it really took us ages to order. :D Good thing their WiFi was a bit fast so I could easily connect to the social site. I had to commend  the maid (waitress) who served us for a job well done. ^___^

Isn't this the cutest???


Jasmine Tea one way to reduce obesity and hypertension at 99php. I need this one obviously! haha 

Iced Caffee Latte at 129php

Lemon Iced tea at 50php

Half ramen for with egg 99php and whole ramen at 129php


Free bread and a cup of coffee for every 300 php worth of your total bill

TIP: Get a 10% discount for couples but when you post your pic on FB you'll get 15% discount off your bill ;) Cool ehh???


9 comments:

  1. Omai gawadddd....This is so KAWAIIIIIIIIIII no wonder you showed this to me. Where is this located? there is no address...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimmy, you may refer to the second picture from the top for the sketch :) This fits you :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! Were you here yesterday Miss Steph? Coz I think I saw you? I'm not sure if it was you though since I wasn't wearing my glasses at that time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mau, :) I bet it was you I just didn't say "HI" for afraid you might think I was "feeling close" lol

      Delete
    2. It was her alright!!! I want to go there..can someone at least bring me there?? I want some pinkness in my system. :)

      Delete
    3. hahahahaha ;) Surely go there next time but the question is when? LOL

      Delete
  3. Hi Stefan! I agree the "waiting" is worth it! Thanks for using my menu photo :) but I hope you add a link back to my post (http://annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com/2014/04/cafe-tiala-cebu-korean.html) Anyway, have you met the owner? She's so nice and really pretty. Just curious, how does the Jasmine tea taste like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I just added the link for your post. I'm not a fan of tea but their jasmine tea tastes rather well. The tea is refreshingly sweet with a distinct fresh jasmine fragrance and taste. The strong flowery aroma of this tea is very soothing. You must try one on your next visit you will surely have a great time pouring :D

      Delete
    2. Yay that's good to know Stefan. ^_^ I'm not fond of tea too but sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me. I'll make sure to order this on my next visit. :)

      Delete