Thursday 10 October 2013

#Say no to animal and child ABUSE#



It's not really good to see something unpleasant first thing in the morning. Earlier when I logged in my FB account, as I scroll down the news feed, one caught my attention. I saw a video of someone continuously hitting a naked child inside a drum. I didn't finish watching the video because my tears are about to drop. I am very sensitive to such cases. Just the other day when father was reported by slamming his kid on the floor and the three year old kid was announced dead a day after it was reported! And there was also a crush video of three women stamping their feet on the puppy til it died. What a nerve! If only I could do something about that. 

Though there are ways to help, good thing it is not visible from where I'm situating. Please, let's do our part. Let's put an end to Child Abuse and Animal Abuse. I'm also a mother an a pet lover too and seeing those videos, knowing that there are still a lot of those, my heart continuously breaks.



No comments:

Post a Comment