Saturday 19 October 2013

#Sojourn in Terra Manna#

October 18-20, 2013



I didn't expect this one coming but still had a month to prepare. This is where I spend most of my time planning, doing research, bookings, and all stuff needed just to have a laid back weekend and TERRA MANNA just gave me an overview of what would be the weekend like to stay in their place.


No idea where the place nestled but it's sure there's a map given on their site which I have to familiarize. *tsk..tsk! doh!




I immediately emailed the resort for their room rates and some queries regarding the inclusions and luckily they responded quickly enough. No worries for those commuting because there are still buses visible until 8:00 p.m.


I wasn't really sure where to stop but my instinct says I have to stop where transportation is visible. Bus going to Badian proper is 117.00 for ceres liners and 116.00 for librando. From the bus stop to terra manna you may ride on a tricycle for 30.00 php each. Mind you, other drivers are so tricky and might asked you for a higher price.

(turn right here to reach terra manna. just follow the road path)




Upon arrival, most all the workers I see greeted me with a smile. I was really surprised for their hospitality. They are all very polite and professional, they sure know how to treat a customer well. I immediately took photos of the beautiful scenery. Oh! How wonderful this place is, I'm glad to finally came here.



(at the reception area)




(wishing well)



(open cottage)

(lantawan)









(They say this is where you get the chance to propose for marriage :p)


(panorama)


(sunset)

It was so hot that day (great) but the problem was...  The tent wasn't set up yet since it may be uncomfortable to stay in so they gave us an option of staying at their kubo house with a fan for 1,200 php with free breakfast. I was hesitant at first since I wanted to stay in a tent but later on gave in since it was really to hot and humid.



CORALE COTTAGE (Semi-opened Cottage/Sea view) – P2 500.00

Left the city at 8 in the morning and arrived at exactly 11. So I was a bit hungry. I sat down at their restaurant and their menu is really expensive, so for those who are planning to go their you may bring food with you according to ate Lucy (who entertained us when we arrived until we left the resort) corkage is for free and their restaurant is only up to 8 p.m. But for those who haven't brought any, their food is already good for 2. Dishes start at 250+.


For our lunch, we've got Pork liempo with rice and salad at 295.00 php. Extra rice is 20.00 php, bottled water is 25.00 php, liter of iced tea is 75.00 php, softdrinks in can cost 50.00 php.


For our dinner, we've got baby back ribs at 295.00 php with rice


For our breakfast, we had menu 1 and menu 4.







Next morning, I got up at 5:30 waiting for the sun to rise but failed to notice it when I already had my mandala. :D 




(Here with me is ate Mori, who helped me picked the flowers for my mandala :D)





Minutes before we packed our things, we tried swimming in the beach. I won't leave terra manna until I get the chance to swim in their beach.










(I touched this and it moved!)


(This one caught my attention. It looks like a bee)


For more queries you may visit their site: http://www.terramannaresort.ph/faq/

FUN FACTS: 
The owner says terra means "earth" and manna means "inheritance".
They are also having a mandala contest, guidelines will be posted in their site on Monday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment