Sunday 20 October 2013

#BBQ Boss talamban#

After a very exhausting and fun activity with my colleagues, our tummies were already complaining. One suggested to have it in Barbeque Boss. We've all agreed since I am not familiar about the place and it's new to me.



It's a few minutes walk from the place where we had our paintball activity but I recommend to go there by jeepney bound for banilad-talamban. BBQ Boss is located on the left hand side of the road beside breadafterbread.







I don't know how is it on the other days but at that time there was only one person who entertained and got our orders. I think he's a trainee or something because he wasn't really that sure what to do next. I think the place looks nice but the service was way too slow though I really appreciate the waiter who was still able to smile and patient.












No comments:

Post a Comment