Friday 16 May 2014

#One Summer Day 2014#

Planned already set to be held at Be Resorts Mactan. Offering Boodle fight with day use costs 3,297.00php good for 4. Confirmed it twice last month. No need for down payment since walk ins CAN pay on the day of use. A day before our outing, I made a confirmation regarding my reservation but the representative told me that they no longer offer boodle fight and they have already increased their day use from 750php to 1200php. She also said that they cannot consider my reservation since there was no payment made. I have emphasized the details during the time I reserved and that the representative advised me walk-ins CAN pay on the day of use. Anyway, I felt that they were so inconsiderate and had to look for another resort which offers cheap day use with same amenities as be resorts. #BEinconsiderate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we have reserved at COSTABELLA TROPICAL BEACH HOTEL. I thought it was destiny who brought us there. It's nestled at Buyong, Mactan Island Cebu 6015 Philippines. You may call the resort at (032) 231 4244 for more information.



Offering 850php per pax for the day use. Inclusive of set meals with free glass of iced tea and the use of swimming facilities. For those who don't have their towels with them, you can rent at the resort for 100php.

the beach

The pool

The moment I set my foot on the place, I felt like I'm home. It's cozy, homey, and probably a one way relaxing getaway. Not to mention the staff are very approachable. 

the reception area


Games for the team

with the kids..


The quality of food which were served is just so mouthwatering and the serving is quite big, good enough for our hungry stomachs. hahahaha. The dessert was tempting and is irresistible. It felt like "save the best for last" theme. :p

the restaurant

the food

HOW TO GET THERE?

From Parkmall, ride a jeepney going to SOONG for P20. Costabelle resort is just left side of Maribago Bluewaters. You may stop there and ride a tricycle going to Costabella for about P10.




We surely had a great time, great experience and great food. Superb! :D Hopefully, looking forward for more reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Superb!!!!...I really love it.
    The people there are so kind and they treat us fairly since there lots of foreign people especially Japanese and Koreans.
    There foods are oh so YUMMY!!!! literally YUMMY! hahahha...850 pesos is really worth it... No regrets...
    I hope I can go back there....
    #superb
    #cotabellatropicalresort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like home away from home, doesn't it? :D

      Delete