Sunday 18 May 2014

#JWB hotel#

Maybe some of you haven't heard of this place but this is just on the right side of Maribago bluewaters. This is where we had our team building on the 18th of May this year.

Majority decided to hold the party at the beach this time. The company had reserved at Be resorts but by the time the in charge called to confirm the booking, the staff declined; since we didn't pay the partial payment and the place has been reserved to the company who already made the payment. So the company has decided to change location and considering the budget. #BEinconsiderate




Lobby at JWB Hotel

Billiard at JWB hotel

Dining room at JWB Hotel

JWB review:

It's just a small hotel. Didn't get the chance to see their rooms. They only have a pool, and unlike the others that I've seen, it was just ordinary.




The hotel is fronting the beach but I don't think one would go swimming in it. For me, it looks like a port.


View from the hotel

View from the beach

But I enjoyed the games and banana boat ride. It was one hell of a ride. ^__^ Water sport costs 500.00 php

first game

second game

second game

third game

banana boat ride


Photo credits to QQ management and Ms Dynafe Ruiz.

7 comments:

  1. wow... so fast...
    amazing..... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. gotta get my ass to start bloggin.. lol

      Delete
  2. The place looks nice and it looks like you enjoyed your team building :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could say the place needs a lot to improve if they want big time. Surely had a great time doing the activities :)

      Delete
    2. That I agree. I think it's still in the middle of renovation? or just needs to improve. I had fun watching you guys. It makes me one to be part of the games. I should be a Tl ahahaha kidding. I'm glad you had fun po Ms. keep us posted. :P

      Delete
    3. Yeah I think so Kimmy.. I'd be happier to recommend you as a TL... ;)

      Delete
    4. Charrrooottt..Thanks for the vote of confidence ms. Ahahah >///<

      Delete