Sunday 26 April 2015

#Applying for NBI clearance online#

I thought it was going to be the same old routine again where I have to register online, print it, and go to the nearest nbi branch and line up etc. Well, that was before. I was so surprised when I reached the nbi branch and line up for the picture and in less than 20 minutes I already got my clearance. :D

Well, for those who haven't got their nbi clearance yet, I made a simple instruction for you dear readers. Check it out.


You will need to sign up first NBI site

Fill in the boxes with your personal information then click on apply for clearance. It'll prompt you to the next step.




Choose which branch you're planning to apply for the clearance. 


Choose the date, is it AM or PM, the purpose, and lastly the mode of payment.


 I paid for 140 php through LBC after I got the my reference number and a confirmation was sent to my email account immediately after.






1 comment:

  1. apply ko next week kai ala pjud ko NBI clearance....

    Very informative... thankie :)

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete