Tuesday 30 December 2014

#Spaghetti 101#

I always admire my mom in cooking. She really is a good cook for those who didn't know. Sometimes I help her but always end up watching her because it was way too difficult for me.

The nerve for me to post on how to make spaghetti lol.. Anyway, give chance to the poor! hahaha On the 24th, I've decided to give a little treat to the kids in the street. So I made my version of spaghetti for the first time. Given the main ingredients: Pasta, Tomato Sauce, Sausage.




Boil water and put the pasta for a few minutes until cooked and drain.


Next, saute onions followed by garlic, because based on what I've read garlic's easily get cooked than onions.



I added the meat next. Instead of ground pork, I used sausage and crushed it instead.

And poured the pasta sauce.

Then I joined the cooked pasta into the pan. Grate cheese to taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment